Public Liability Insurance
- Written by Gregg
- Parent Category: Queensland Eight Ball Federation
- Category: QEBF Policies
- Hits: 4545
Public Liability Insurance that is recommended on the Fair Trading website.
Local Community Insurance Services (LCIS) a specialist insurance provider established to manage the insurance needs of clubs and community groups within Australia. LCIS is a division of Jardine Lloyd Thompson (JLT) who have been actively providing insurance solutions to clubs and volunteer based community groups since 1987.
All clubs and community groups need insurance of some kind and JLT have been working closely with both Local and State Governments to ensure that the insurances offered by LCIS meet the requirements of both these spheres of Government.
Our business aims to assist not for profit Organisations that have the following characteristics:
- Provide services to the broader community;
- Have a turnover/funding of up to $5 million per annum;
- Do not distribute profits to members; and
- Consist mainly of volunteers.
contact LCIS on 1300 853 800.